Nel Cath Nelaton Catheter
- Nelaton Catheter.
- Designed for short-term bladder catheterization through the urethra.
- Frozen surface tubing for super smooth intubation.
- Atraumatic, soft rounded, and closed tip catheters facilitate drainage.
- Coned distal end ensures optimal sliding quality and cares for the sensitive tissue to achieve atraumatic catheterization.
- Two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- The radio-opaque line is provided throughout the length of the catheter for proper X-ray visualization.
- Universal funnel shape connector for easy connection to a urine bag.
- Color-coded funnel connector of the catheter provides instant identification of the sizes.
- Sterile, individually packed in the peelable, soft blister pack.
- Box of 100 pcs.
At Cavash Supplies Limited, we understand that most medical organizations requires a variety of Laboratory Consumable products and supplies. That's why we offer a wide range of medical equipment and supplies under the Laboratory Consumable category to help you manage your medical practice more efficiently.
In addition to our Nel Cath Nelaton Catheter, we offer a variety of other products including Romo Soft Tube Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tube, Succor Sub-Glottic Endotracheal tube, Endotracheal Tube Cuffed, Kenny-1800 Latex Free ECG Electrodes, Endotracheal Tube Plain, Ventilator Circuit,, and more. We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products that are affordable and reliable.
Our team of experts is always available to answer any questions you may have about our Nel Cath Nelaton Catheter and other Laboratory Consumable products. We help you find the right products to fit your needs. We are constantly adding new products to our Laboratory Consumable inventory, so be sure to check back frequently to see our latest offerings.
Whether you're looking for a new Nel Cath Nelaton Catheter, or need to restock on medical equipment and supplies, Cavash Supplies Limited has got you covered. Shop with us today and discover the convenience and affordability of our Laboratory Consumable products in Kenya!